This Escape Room Scheveningen is surreal, intense, hilarious and super challenging! In an 'escape game' (or: Escape Room Scheveningen) you go on an adventure with a group in a closed space, consisting of 7 different rooms. Through logical thinking and teamwork, you have to solve the issues and be outside again within 1 hour. Sharpen all your senses to discover clues. Puzzles, riddles and other mysteries the team will have to face in order to escape, while the pressure grows by the minute. You forget time and reality…
An exciting but above all unique activity for a university, HBO or MBO introduction day, or of course for primary and secondary school students! Something for everyone. This way you get to know the different classmates and discover each other's strengths.
An escape room is a kind of advanced game where players are locked in a room together and must try to escape within a certain time. The aim of the game is to find the exit through logical thinking, cooperation and solving riddles and puzzles. The rooms are usually themed and have a storyline that the players follow. It is a popular form of team building and entertainment, where players must use their skills and cooperation to escape. During the escape room you can of course ask for hints if you get stuck.
This is how you work towards solving the mystery, to ensure that you are out of space within an hour.
Our escape room is for:
For this almost impossible mission, we are looking for a team of excellent spies. It is necessary to break into the lab to steal the virus. You encounter many obstacles in the lab. If you succeed in completing the mission, a nice reward is ready.
Do you accept the mission?
Experience ancient Egypt in our very realistic escape room Scheveningen. You, as a top team of archaeologists, discover the secret tomb of Akhenaten. But be warned! This place is closed for a reason..
Your team of landlubbers will have to prove you on this journey. Discover the world of pirates and come aboard the ship of notorious pirates! This magical journey will change your life!
"*" indicates required fields
During the escape room you will work with various issues and riddles. Of course it's all about working together and thinking logically about the challenging puzzles.
Because you have to consult, collaborate and communicate a lot, team building is strengthened and you get to know each other in a pleasant way. This will make the first week of school feel a lot more pleasant than when you arrive at the school without any knowledge.
- Team building: Escape rooms are a great way to work on team building and working together as a team to solve problems.
- Challenge: Escape rooms are challenging and require participants to use their thinking and logic skills to solve assignments.
- Preader: Escape rooms offer a fun and unforgettable experience that you can share with friends, family or colleagues.
- Stress reduction: Escape rooms are a way to relax and reduce stress by allowing the participants to fully concentrate on the assignments.
- Improving Memory: Due to the challenges and assignments offered in an escape room, the memory of the participants improves.
- An alternative form of entertainment: Escape rooms offer an alternative form of entertainment that deviates from the usual movies or restaurant visits.
- Common experience: Escape rooms are a communal experience that participants will remember and remember as an unforgettable event.
The escape room is an hour full of exciting puzzles and time stress. A unique activity that is often chosen as an introduction day for HBO and MBO students for good reason. After the escape rooms there is of course a lot to discuss. How nice is it that you can then combine the activity with a delicious lunch or drink? Or of course a new activity!
At Flitz-Events it is possible to combine the escape room with another activity. For example, choose a different escape room, or take a sportier approach with the Expedition Robinson Experience. Plenty of choice!
Please feel free to contact us to discuss the possibilities. We are happy to help you with the implementation of a full-day program.